Quadrantfive's international team has experience with some of the most sophisticated manufacturers in the world. Drawing from techniques currently being applied in advanced automotive & aerospace industries we assist our clients to be leaders in their respective markets.
Through innovation, engagement & Lean Manufacturing techniques, we provide our clients with the capability & flexibility needed to react to the challenges and demands of today's sophisticated customers.
Our name came about through one of our techniques that uses four quadrants to illustrate a Team Members level of knowledge.
Train the trainer
Industries we have served:
• Distribution Centers
• Corrugated Conversion
• FMCG -Fast Moving Customer Goods
• Folding Carton Conversion
• Food and Beverage
• Glass Bottling
• Litho Conversion
• Packaging and Fulfillment
• Plastic Injection Molding
Some of our achievements:
• Our work is seen in 17 countries.
• Corrugated Conversion - A reduction in set-up times by 50% equating to a savings of $200,000.00 per year.
• Plastic Injection Molding -
Lead Times shortened from 0.75
to 0.15 days.
Quality increased from 99.2% to 99.8%.
Process time per unit reduced by 6.8%.
• Electrical Contracting PreFab Department - Component assembly times reduced by 50%.
• Packaging & Fulfillment - Inventory Square footage reduced by 32.9%.
Areas of expertise inclued:
• Lean Manufacturing Principles
• Practical Problem Solving (PDCA)
• 5S Visual Workplace Organization
• Administrative Lean Transformation
• Visual Control Management
• Kanban Inventory Management
• Value Stream Mapping
• Quick Changeovers – SMED
• Observation Circles
• Equipment Effectiveness – OEE
• Total Preventive Maintenance
• Project Management Offices
• Standardized Work
• Kaizen Events
©2014 Quadrant Five Consulting. All rights reserved.